Latest Episode

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Auditioning for the part of Gryphon

Ok, I need someone to say some lines for Gryphon in episode 9. There won't be heaps, because Gryphon does say a few things by himself, but I need some lines for the cutscene, and when Parker and Gryphon take off in the fighter.

Here are a couple of lines to be said

Parker: Ok, you're coming with me!
Gryphon: What... What's going on?
Parker: I'm standing here, with a gun, about to kidnap you... What does it look like??
Gryphon: Ok... But why?
Parker: Because, you know things that people I know want to know. Now get moving!
[they leave]
Gryphon: YOU SHOT MY SECRETARY??? I WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH HER TONIGHT!!!

Whatever sound format suits you is fine. Upload your auditions to a file hosting site, or send them to Lordpsymon@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing what you guys get up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!