Latest Episode

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Parker's Mind: Episode 8 - Snakes in a Box

The new episode is uploaded and ready to go! YAY! I put a lot of thought into this episode, and I think it turned out really well. I also have Mr. Riley from Barney's mind in here, as a random guard (He suited what I wanted the guard to say) so big thanks to him!

I can't believe I'm already finished number 8. It feels like not long ago where I was recording the footage to the first episode.

Next episode may not be for awhile. I am moving back to my parents' place in a few days, where I will reside for a couple of weeks or so, and I need to put loads of thought into the next episode, as it is the first cutscene, and where Gryphon get's captured. I'm still unsure as to what to do but I'm getting there. Maybe I'll do a comic strip with voice over to replace the cutscene... We'll see in due time

The episode can be viewed here

1 comment:

  1. Great way to start off the new year... with a great episode of Parker's Mind!

    On an unrelated subject... how hard is Red Faction?

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!