Latest Episode

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Before the Death Threats Start II

Sweet! Plagarism! Don't we just love it?
No no no, I have not forgotten about Parker's Mind. Never, I shall never forget!
So I stole the title of this post from Miss. Cyh of Chell's mind, because it's becoming that time where I'm probably going to be spammed with "When's the new episode???"
Also, on top of that, I caught the illness that Krimsin, Cyh, Ian, and Ross all shared, after bragging about how I missed out... I guess this is what we call Karma!
On other news, I'm also planning a new Psymonic Disasterpiece, not sure when that'll come as I need to come up with ideas first. But it will happen, as there seems to be a bit of demand for it.
Also, The mind crew are planning a joint Q&A thing, which we are taking questions for. So if you have anything you wish to ask me, please, leave a comment. I'll answer almost anything.
I think that is all for now, I'll start work on Parker's Mind episode 10 once my cold clears, as my voice sounds like two pieces of sand paper rubbing against each other.
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I caught the bug too!!!

    Luckily, It came and went like the rest of us!

    My Mind series is almost ready, a Synergy Mind piece is a bit diffucult, but we're trying.

    Good luck on Episode 10, get well soon!

    Q&A sounds fun, I'll tune in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately it's yet to reach the "went" stage for me. But getting there. I'd be quite keen to start the episode soon. VIRUS BE DAMNED WITH YOUR INFECTIOUS WAYS

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!