Latest Episode

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dave, The Crazy Scientist: Episode 1 - Let the Science Begin!

Finished it! Teh w00tz! This blog entry is a bit late, I know, but I had to shoot out the door after uploading it, to go to a gig (which was amazing by the way).
Here, we meet Dave, a pretty average man, which after being hit by a car, changes his life forever.

I do hope you all enjoy this as much as I did making it!!'

EDIT: Ok, I've decided I might learn Source SDK Face poser and perhaps remake this, OR make episode 2 with it and leave this one as it is. Thoughts?

And here it is:

3 comments:

  1. haha, that was awesome, but why don't you use source sdk faceposer, then put the characters on a map?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have the time to learn Faceposer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually... I've decided: Fuck it! I'm going to make time to learn faceposer

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!