Latest Episode

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Parker's Mind: Episode 17 - Almost a Cop-Out

Yet another new episode, made with loads of cups of tea, and Red Faction and Garry's Mod. I am ridiculously close to the end now. Probably like two or three more episodes before the finale. I need to hurry up and get writing this finale.
Hope you like it!

EDIT: I just realized that I took a line from Freeman's Mind. This is actually annoying... Should I leave it, and risk epic flamage? Or perhaps promote it as an FM reference? Or change the line and reupload it?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you're releasing episodes really fast now.

    Also, it seems that you "stole" a line from Freeman's Mind Episode 6.

    "All aboard! No, not you, you don't have a ticket!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assure you that I did not steal this line, as I only just remembered after your post that Dr. Freeman says this just as his elevator leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you don't steal his line, that's why I put "..." on the "stole" word. I just posted it a second time, but I just removed the "Can't wait for the finale though".

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually really annoying. People are going to flame me for stealing, when it is a coincidence, caused by forgetfulness. Oh well, I'll take it as it comes, and act accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But then again, why is it ok to reference Pure Ownage, but not another mind series?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I think you should just promote it as a Freeman's Mind reference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry. Curtis used it as a reference in his school video. Your video kicked ass, so dont fret.

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!