Latest Episode

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Parker's Mind: Episode 21 - Season Finale

It's here! Season 1 has ended! This is the final episode. I got a bit lazy and left a blank screen for a small section, kinda like what Ian did for his finale in the part where they were driving to the air port.
To be honest, I'm quite nervous about this one. It's probably irrational... Meh.
So this episode isn't as epic as I had initially planned, but this is because I decided I wanted to leave a lot of it for the pilot episode of season 2. I figured it's better to introduce season 2 with a good long episode, rather than finish season 1 with one. Because this episode isn't the grand finale, I didn't feel the need to make it so grand.
So I hope you all enjoy it. And I shall see you next season!

Now, I will need a couple of voice actors for the pilot episode of season 2.
First up: Mr. Vicente, if you are reading this, I need you! The scary engineer who spoke through the robot is making a comeback. Perhaps I should just email him... Oh well.
And I probably need a couple of others, but details will come when I have actually written it.

12 comments:

  1. Great finale, I was wondering how you were going to end the game to make a second season.

    banana muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the most epic episode of the series. this is what a season finally should be, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the most epic episode of the series, this is what a series finally should be like. well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome... can't wait for season 2.

    Oh, and Banana Muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Banana Muffin. And funny bloopers, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved this series and I will patiently wait for season 2, you are one of a hexalogy of Mind series makers who consistently make good, funny episodes. You, Ross Scott (obv), IRAMightyPirate, KrimsinYT, Cyh and Corky064. All good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent job Simon!! Absolutely excellent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, loved it man. Especially Hendrix and the bloopers. Nice. Hope season 2 is comin soon and you do great like parker's mind. Keep it up. Oh, and Banana Muffin.FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What game are you going to use for season 2?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anon: He will use Unreal 1. Look at his earlier posts and you know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Banana Muffin! Lol. Can't wait for mor. Are you going to be using one of the game sequels or what?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops, I'm an idiot, it's right there in the FAQ post. Sorry, my bad.

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!