Good news! I am returning home tomorrow.
The funeral was sad, but catching up with relatives I hardly see is quite cool, and I had a few beers with them.
Auckland sucks! Seriously, there's almost nowhere to get a decent coffee around here! At least there doesn't seem to be many bees. Still, I have been under-caffeinated all weekend, and this is unacceptable. This city is an over-sized tangle of roads and other bollocks and it's impossible to navigate. I can't wait to get home.
Anyway, I am quite eager to get onto the next episode, so hopefully I will start that when I get home.
EDIT: Actually, looks like we're staying with my grandparents for an extra day, because Dad isn't up to driving tomorrow. Bugger.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear your back on your feet.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be waiting for you to come home and get caffeinated! Travel safely, now.
ReplyDelete