I came across this quite awhile ago. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this series. It is incredibly creative and well put together, and very captivating. They have announced a second series of this, so hopefully that will come out soon. I found this series very inspiring.
CLICK HERE to watch it. You will not regret it. Easily one of the best things on Youtube.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey, nice find! I just ran through the first season of it and it is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI don't wanna say anything to ruin it for anyone, so I'll try not to say too much. Since you've watched it, hopefully, you'll know what I mean. Do you think they will have her on again in the next season? It looked like they might after watching the trailer for season 2.
I doubt it, unless they make a prologue.
ReplyDelete@Psymon: OMG! That was funny! I don't think so too.
ReplyDeleteNot to shy away from the post, but this is also important. If you people don't know, Ross Scott's web site got hacked. Luckly, I have an idea. I posted something about OARS (Offical Army of Ross Scott). I want to stop the hacking of awsome series's like Freeman's Mind, Barney's Mind, Shephard's Mind, Chell's Mind, and Parker's Mind. I will set up a group on Facebook. Join the froup to join OARS.