Latest Episode

Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet Teletraan 1

Well, actually first off, Merry Christmas or whatever-you-celebrate-mas. Hope yours was awesome as ever.

Secondly, meet my new PC, which I named Teletraan 1. Yeah you can probably tell I'm an old school Transformers fan. Would you like to see it?? Of course you would!

We'll start with a look from the front, and an angle, where you can also see my subwoofer from my new Logitech 5.1 speaker system. (Click images to see full size)



And here's some shots of my new 23" LED monitor and some of my 5.1 speakers, and my stereo speakers. They're all hooked up to my PC. It sounds amazing.


Left Satellite.


Right Satellite.


And a couple of interior shots.



And the specs are as follows:

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2GHz
NVIDIA 9600GT (Which I took out from my older PC)
Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
4GB of RAM (I plan to buy another 4GB later on)
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

All up it cost me $1200 for the PC, $350 for the monitor and $89 for the speaker system. Needless to say I am very happy with my investment, and this is what I will be making future videos on, so I'll probably start uploading videos of higher resolution from this point forward. I really look forward to kicking off my video work on it.

7 comments:

  1. Damn, that's so awesome, I can't wait to start building my new PC. And did you take these pics when you were in a convo with Curtis and I? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. two things

    #1. sweet pc, I wish I had something besides a stock HP

    #2. Dude, your desk is dirty, and I have admittedly low standards when it comes to cleanliness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, now I really can't wait to get my new PC in Feb/March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that's nice. I wish I had a PC like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new addition!!

    Mmmm...new PC smell.

    XD Two down, four to go! Ian's getting his new PC next month sometime, so I guess it's three to go. o_o

    Yay! MORE VIDEO GAMES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can think of is... Rise of the Machines! lol! XD

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!