Latest Episode

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Funny Or Die

I have started an account on Funnyordie.com, as I am getting a little weary of Youtube and their copyright nazis. As some of you might know, hitlerrantsparodies on there has been having his videos blocked due to "Copyright Infringement." However, this is unfair, because these fall under Parody in copyright law. Therefore there is no reason for these to be removed, and no infringement. Also, the writer/director behind the movie Downfall is highly amused, and loves these Hitler parodies. Oh and let's not forget, without these parodies, a lot of people wouldn't know about Downfall.

I feel like Youtube, and other corporate bodies, are sticking their fingers where they do not belong, and quite frankly, I am sick of it. I have also had videos removed for "Copyright Infringement" when they were parodies. At this rate, we'll have Machinima videos being removed because they use games from companies like EA.

I will still upload Parker's Mind, and other videos I make to Youtube, but I will also be uploading them to Funnyordie.com. I've uploaded the prologue there and I will upload the rest of Parker's Mind slowly, and then Psymonic Disasterpiece.
I can be found HERE

This brings me to the next topic...
I am working on a new series called Dave, the Crazy Scientist (taken from Psymonic Disasterpiece). I'm using this as a sort of "Palette cleanser" (as Cyh puts it) to try and refresh my mind for new episodes of Parker's Mind. I chose to do this, as in Psymonic Disasterpiece, the Dave clips ended up being my favourites, and I want to see if I can make this into its own little series. So episode one should be ready in a week or so, and we'll see how it goes.

I'll also like to say, thanks to my loyal fans who have been epic and awesome, and the other Mind makers. You make this show go on. Without your support I would not be doing this.

Ok, enough cheese. I hope you are all having pleasant times.

1 comment:

  1. Smoked gouda is awesome. *_*


    I can't wait to see the first episode! And yeah, YouTube's becoming an unruly beast. Eventually, other sites will become more popular and they'll clean up their act...then again, they probably won't, because they're evil. They never listen to us, they permanently change things at random, and they no longer let you rate videos. =_= This is the worst part, because now I have to actually waste time watching potentially terrible videos rather than checking the rating and deciding from there.... ~_~ I want to hire a group of grade-school kids to jump YouTube's CEO. Then we'll see who wins.

    We can also TP the Googleplex, because this is Google's fault to begin with. =_= Grrr....

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!