Latest Episode

Monday, July 12, 2010

An update.

No, I have not stopped Parker's Mind. The series is far from over. I have the next episode in the works. I am in the process of cutting the loading screens and then doing dialogue. I won't yet give an estimation as to when it will be done, as I am not sure. Let me just say the last few weeks have been very stressful in pretty much every aspect of life, especially for study. I am revising for the final exam of my course which will allow me to graduate and search for a proper IT job, as well as other things going on, so I haven't had much time to do the episode, and when I have, I haven't felt like doing it. I have not lost interest, far from it.
Also I'm going to try source recorder, even though Curtis bitches to hell about it, because if it can deliver smoother framerates than FRAPS, I'll also make another Psymonic Disasterpiece, as I got Garry's Mod working again. And I also need to get on the drawing boards for a new Dave, The Crazy Scientist episode.
But for now, back to study.

UPDATE: I have a quarter of the dialogue recorded.

1 comment:

  1. While I cannot wait for the next episode of Parker's Mind, I'm really looking forward to the next episode of Dave, The Crazy Scientist. I love that show :P

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!