Latest Episode

Monday, September 13, 2010

Chief's Mind: With an Indian Accent

I said I was going to do it, and I've done it!
I've kept it short, and I might make a little mini series of it with short episodes like this one, each with a different and over the top accent.
I hope you all like it!
UPDATE: Why do I get the feeling that a lot of people have completely missed the point of this video?

In other news, I am sick. Yay. Why is it that all the mind people seem to get sick at the same time? Is someone out there trying to stop us? [cue dun dun dun]

Here it is:

7 comments:

  1. YES! YES!! YUSSSSSS~!!!

    *skipping and dancing*

    *touchdown dance*

    *wicked spasm dancing*

    *choking*

    *collapse*

    *gurgle*

    *dies*

    X_X;

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a relief. I thought it was going to be a disaster, but you carried the Indian accent fairly well. I really enjoyed this episode. However, I can't say the same for Cyh.

    @Cyh Are you still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *dun dun dundundun*
    *DUN DUN DUNNN!*

    Snake?!

    SNAAAAAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Brilliant. Now I wonder if people will kick off if I do an actual Chief's mind?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAMMIT!!! I was thinking about doing a "Chief's Mind!" DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Indian accent by the way. Not as good as mine though. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Corky64

    you forgot one DUN

    and simon great new minder!man.

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!