Latest Episode

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sins of a Solar Empire

Wow!
Bloody epic game!
For those of you who like Homeworld, this game will totally blow your mind.
So, take Homeworld, add a splash of your favourite RTS game, and then a dash of Civilisation, and this is what you get, a game that'll keep you hooked for hours.
So I got this game in the post a few days ago, and I am addicted.
Learn more about it here.
Honestly, as a person who's not really into RTS/4X games, I find this game to be truly awesome. It was well worth the money.
Anyone of you lot play it? Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. yea me play it before it good u got expansion packs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the money, sure, but $40? Sorry, too steep for a game I know little about. I'll try it, as soon as I find a cracked copy online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon: I bought Trinity so I got both.

    @Elite Hunter 02: You'll enjoy it either way :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lord Psymon: I sure will, just found a copy :) Let the good times roll.

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!