Latest Episode

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Man Who Will be Gryphon

I have announced the winner to the Gryphon audition. Man it was hard deciding. Everyone who entered had their own spin on Gryphon which had me chuckling, however, he who shall be Gryphon is... Krimsin! A couple of other auditions were asked if they could do other roles I have in mind later in the series. I thank all who auditioned, and hope to perhaps work with these people sometime in the future?
With this said, once I have everything I need, I shall begin the episode. This will be a two part episode. The first part is getting Gryphon, the next part is their flight in the small fighter. I am quite excited!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Gratz to Krimsin!

    Lookin' forward to the next ep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz Krimsin. The best actor won in the end.

    Next ep should be awsome.

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!