Latest Episode

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This place called Auckland

I'm up in Auckland, staying with my brother... I really don't like this place. Looking at the road map, It looks like a bowl of spaghetti, 'cept I like spaghetti. This place has so many roads, and everything makes no sense. GRRR. I will be heading home in about 4 days though. Looking forward to 8 hours on a motorbike! (I'm serious, not sarcastic, long trips on motorbikes RULE!)
Oh yeah, and I miss Tauranga! (For those who don't know, Tauranga is one of the most amazing cities in New Zealand. It's beautiful, and if I play my cards right, my future city of residence in the next year or so. If you ever find yourself in New Zealand, I seriously suggest stopping there. Also, come by Wellington, where I live, and get a coffee with me!)
I shall post photos from my trip when I return, and of course, Parker's Mind Episode 9, when that is done

No comments:

Post a Comment

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!