Latest Episode

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tomorrow I Head Home

That's right. Tomorrow is the day I pack up, go home, and go back to regular life. This means I'll be announcing who gets to be Gryphon, and spitting out a new episode for your viewing pleasure. Now please note, if you auditioned for Gryphon and you don't get the part, it's not because you sucked. The decision will be tough, but if you don't get Gryphon, I may need you later on in the series, as there are other characters that I feel may need voicing. And a big thanks to those who did audition. For those who haven't, you still have time! It's not too late :)
I promise I won't let Stargate get in the way of Parker's Mind too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!