Latest Episode

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Parker's Mind: Episode 10 - Bot Surprise

New epsiode up and ready to be viewed! Episode number 10! So I estimate I'm about 1/2 way, maybe 2/3rds through the game. I think I have another 8-10 episodes to go. I will try and speed up the production... I still wanna be faster than Krimsin and Ross haha.
Thanks again to Krimsin, for the lines of Gryphon
And thanks to Vicente, for the lines of the psychotic engineer talking through the robot.
Enjoy!

Episode 10

EDIT: In the credits of the Episode I spelled "Vicente" as "Vicante." My apologies. I swear I am dyslexic

2 comments:

  1. That's okay.

    Dyslexics have all the ufn anyway. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite alright.

    You are forvigen, my cheld.

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!