Latest Episode

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Parker's Mind Suspended Until Further Notice.

That's right, I dreaded the time that I'd be writing a post like this, but I won't be making any more episodes for awhile. The reason is: My computer is fucked. Possibly a screwed motherboard. Either way, this really REALLY sucks big time. I currently am using a laptop which isn't top of the line. I might see how it runs Red Faction with FRAPS and make episode 18 on this, but that depends. So in the mean time, sorry guys, you're going to be waiting for awhile. Sucks, I know, and I wish this wasn't happening. Hope is not lost though, as I am working on trying to get new hardware. In the mean time, it looks like Chell and Felix will have to keep you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!