Latest Episode

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Good News

Good news! I am returning home tomorrow.
The funeral was sad, but catching up with relatives I hardly see is quite cool, and I had a few beers with them.
Auckland sucks! Seriously, there's almost nowhere to get a decent coffee around here! At least there doesn't seem to be many bees. Still, I have been under-caffeinated all weekend, and this is unacceptable. This city is an over-sized tangle of roads and other bollocks and it's impossible to navigate. I can't wait to get home.
Anyway, I am quite eager to get onto the next episode, so hopefully I will start that when I get home.

EDIT: Actually, looks like we're staying with my grandparents for an extra day, because Dad isn't up to driving tomorrow. Bugger.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your back on your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be waiting for you to come home and get caffeinated! Travel safely, now.

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!