Latest Episode

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Parker's Mind: Episode 14 - The Showdown of Good Versus Ugly

I return with another two-part episode. Wasn't originally going to be that long, but I got carried away, so we have this as a result. Ok so I've been pumping episodes out like crazy. Here's why. I'm so god damn bored at the moment. All my friends have exams coming up soon so they're all busy studying like crazy, so I can't hang with them. So apart from work, and some occasional study myself, I have next to nothing to do at the moment. It's pretty good for my wallet, though. If I keep up at this rate, the finale will be right around the corner. However I hope this won't be the case, as I want a fair bit of time to prepare for the finale, and if I go too quickly I won't get that time.

Anyway, enjoy... Or else!

PART ONE:



PART TWO:

5 comments:

  1. This may be too soon, but part 1 says it's a duplicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I fixed that. It's because Youtube decided to do maintainence just as I was uploading. Then when maintainence had finished, the videos didn't show up so I uploaded them again, only to find they were duplicates. Should work now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, slow down man.

    I was out of town & returned last night & I'm now too busy downloading Portal for free.

    I haven't even watched episode 13 & now you upload a 2 parter, Krimsin releases episode 20 & Felix's Mind is also out.

    The saddest part is thanks to my slow connection I have to download Portal first & then watch these episodes.

    WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE TORTURE ME LIKE THIS???????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's like a Mind's Day because Shephard's Mind, Felix's Mind and Parker's Mind have a new episodes in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rallinale: I know right?

    Hey are you going to do Red Faction 2?

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!