Latest Episode

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Parker's Mind: Episode 13 - Torpedo Fishing

Well, so much for doing a Garry's Mod flick. I was home alone for most of the night, bored out of my mind (see what I did there?), and got onto episode 13. I honestly did not expect to have this episode done tonight, or within the next two weeks for that matter, but here it is. But don't think this quick release time is going to be a common thing, because it won't, although I will try and release episodes quicker. Actually, the last time I released an episode this quickly was when I released episode two.
Anyway, here it is. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE KICKING OUR ASSES!!! DX You'll have surpassed Krimsin at this rate!

    ReplyDelete

In America, you leave comment.
In Soviet Russia, comment leave you!